Chemetall (Australasia) Pty Ltd provides the food processing industry with a complete supply package that includes the initial evaluation, program design, process recommendations, regular plant audits and staff training. All of this is supported with a full range of products tailored to suit all specific process and plant requirements.
Chemetall offers a service and product package that suits almost all food processing applications:
- Poultry Industry – farming, processing and further processing applications
- Red Meat
- Egg Production
- Dairy – ice-cream, cheese, milk, yoghurt and dips
- Fruit / Vegetable Processing
- Snack Foods
- Fish processing
Chemetall’s focus is on improved efficiencies, measured by reductions in microbial contamination, extended product shelf life, and reduced likelihood of product recalls.
A full range of chemical products is available to serve all customer requirements:
Acidic, alkaline or neutral, for application by foam, fog, spray, immersion or CIP.
Chlorine, QAC, amphoteric, iodine, alcohol or aldehyde based, with many hybrid and specialised versions offering specific points of difference and for application by various means.
- Hand Care
Chemetall offers a full range of hand care products including sanitising hand cleaners, alcohol rubs and barrier creams.
At Chemetall, quality control of production batches is a high priority, with full batch traceability and Certificates of Conformance available on request for all products.
Chemetall manufacture products that are approved by:
- APVMA (Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Mmedicines Authority).
- US FDA (United States Food and Drug Administration) requirements.
- Food Standards Code where our products comply either as a cleaner, sanitiser or processing aid.
- Vendor Declarations for Fitness for Purpose for use in export meat establishments.
To ensure the best outcome, please contact Chemetall for specific product and process advice and recommendations.